Zee Tv — i had subscribed zee5 for a month now instead of ditto tv but nothing is showing in the entertainment channel

dipankar11 on Mar 17, 2018
I had subscribed to ditto tv earlier and viewing on line serials and cinemas but today it has guided to subscribe zee5 channel for a month to see the same. I had paid the money and receipt came to my mobile but nothing can be seen. Why this sort of mal arrangement to the customers. I strongly oppose this and ready to write to pmo in this regard, if it is not addressed at the earliest. I can not view on line any channel from my same desktop computer.

[Mar 17, 2018] Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dipankar11, Mar 18, 2018
I had subscribed ditto tv earlier and used to see movies and other entertainment channels on line. Yesterday, the message has appeared that the ditto tv is not available and i am to subscribe zee5 channel to get the facilities at higher rate. I had subscribed a plan for one month. Most of the channels showing premium and suggest to upgrade my browser. Today morning, no channel is available on line to view. Movie and other entertainment channels are all premium. Why they are allowed to befool the common people. This is a serious matter and the telecom minister must be informed. Please address my grievance at the earliest.

No 150 & 151 Alpha Centre 2nd Floor & 3rd Floor, North Usman Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Zee Tv - i had subscribed zee5 for a month now instead of ditto tv but nothing is showing in the entertainment channel