Zefo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 11, 2022

File a complaint to Zefo

Having problems with Zefo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zefo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zefo

Zefo Website

Zefo Head Office Address

191 A, Shed 3, Bommasandra
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Zefo Phone Numbers

Zefo reviews & complaints(149)

Hi Team, I am writing to you regarding a very unfortunate incident.
I had ordered an ergonomic chair from GoZefo as I had a positive experience prior to this order (342325).

While the chair was delivered on time, the issues started with the delivery.
First, A) The original bill from the manufacter (Apollo Apex) was NOt attached. GoZefo executive refused to send the bill.
B) The delivery guy gave me a brochure stating the chair is from SAVYA - a totally different manufacturer.
C) The chair broke down despite very low and soft use. Despite asking GoZefo multiple times to send an executive, they refused stating they are not unable to do during the pandemic.
D) After all this ordeal, I get an offer from GoZefo to accept a compensation of a mere 1000 bucks. Please keep in mind that this chair cost me 4700+ GST and I had barely used it for 3 months as it is faulty.
Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a Harris dining table from the company on 7 October 2021 (Order Number:346932) . After a lot of delay they informed me that the product is not available and they will issue a refund. (Ticket Number:[protected]). However, they have still not processed my refund. After emailing them several times.
    Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased fridge from zefo and did online payment but when product was not recieved I wrote mail and till today my issue is not resolved i bought fridge on 15 nov 2021 and since 6 months my amt is deducting from my account, Gozefo never attend any calls nor reply for emails, I want my money refund asap....

I purchase refrigrator from Gozefo on 15th nov 2021.whuch was supposed to recieved on 29th nov and payment has done online by credit card on emi, Neither i recieved my product not i got any refund from Gozefo since 20ov my emi is deducting regular, no customer care number is available and never recieved any mail regarding this, Gozefo never reply on mails, .
      I want my money refund this is clear cheating and fraud .
      Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have forwarded request for last 3months that cushions of sofa r very defective but no action was taken in fact they blamed us but never send maintvguys but instead offered us 500 rs as compensation really very shameful the way to treat the customers
        We want some action inbthis regards

Rgds
        Madhu saneja
        Feb 20, 2022
        No steps have been taken It is not solved 😕
        Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order for a Sofa set through Zefo on 13th Nov, 2021.
          On 19th Nov, 2021, I received a message saying they are unable to process my order and refund will be processed.
          My order ID is 348089.
          Amount to be refunded - Rs. 10398
          Since then I have been asking them for my refund but they always reply saying that refund is being processed and will be credited in 5-10 working days.
          It has been 3 months now and my refund is still pending.

I have attached photos of the invoices and the email communication.
          Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i have login to gozefo site and added few items to the cart. After multiple tries, not able to complete payment

[protected]@gmail.com
            [protected]...
            I placed sofa and cot order on[protected], they given delivery date[protected], I didn't get that product even 1week later on delivery date, Then I raised a request to refund but still now I didn't get my refund please help me to get my refund or else I have no option other than cyber crime...
            Dec 15, 2021
            Updated by dharsu5u
            They still processing the Refund but its been taken 1 and half month over already please help me to get my refund as soon as.

I purchased the bed from Gozefo which then I returned as no one came for installation. They mention that refund amount will be received in 5-7 days . But its more than 2 weeks and I have not got the amount back.
              They are not replying to my mail regarding this enquiry.
              The reference ID for refund was : erf_b379668d43d437db
              The ticket id was :[protected]

Ticket No:[protected]
                This is not fair what your company is doing with the customer .
                I have placed the order on 17th oct and made me pay for it.
                Then after one month u cancel for no reason and blocked my money too so I could not order my table to till this day.
                Now for refund u are not doing that. what do u expect me to do?
                Rizwana Ahmed
                Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I dont understand why such long delay for my refund.
                I am suppose to buy a dining table and u are holding my money since 17th oct.
                why is yr company doing this.
                yr words of apology does not solve my problem.
                pls refund my money as I need it.
                regards
                Rizwana Ahmed

No refund for my purchase is made.
                  I tried connecting through several calls, emails amd whatsapp but no response. Very unprofessional.

Please refund my amount for order 347959
                  Nov 28, 2021
                  Updated by PiyushKumar2224
                  No reply from zefo yet.

We had ordered 2 products from gozefo.com on EMI over one month back. One product was delivered as per the communicated date. The second product has not been delivered since the last month. We had to get the second product cancelled as we were not getting confirmation on its delivery. We were informed that the refund for the second product has been initiated.

But when the first EMI payment got charged by the bank they charged it as per the cost of 2 products while one was already cancelled. The bank has said they have not received any refund communication from zefo india. We have sent over 10 mails to the customer team at Gozefo and no one is resolving the issue. The call centre number is either not working or no one responds to it ever.
                    Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Had placed an order of 5177 for Victoria 3-door tv unit. The order and payment details are attached. Haven't received the order yet and the delivery date is getting postponed. I want to cancel the order and get a full refund but not getting that option. Unable to contact customer care as the number provided is not valid. Kindly help....

I have ordered wardrobe and I made full payment.
                      There is no update
                      No customer number
                      No one is responding to my emails
                      Dec 27, 2021
                      Got the refund
                      Dec 13, 2021
                      Updated by Karteek S
                      Its been more than 40days. no refund

I had ordered sofa from Gozefo, they din deliver over a week got over!! After cancellation I am waiting since ten days to get my hard earned money back!! They have not returned the money!!
                        They don't have any customer care number, they will not respond to any of your mails!!
                        Please don't fall into this scam.
                        @consumerforum please help me. It's my hard earned money
                        Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I Ordered sofa and cancelled after 1month ago still date I didn't amount refunded

Ordered sofa and cancelled after 1month ago still date I didn't amount refunded

Ordered sofa and cancelled after 1month ago still date I didn't amount refunded

order # 346543

Ordered sofa, paid full money. Waited for ten days. Din get delivered!! Cancelled product, waiting for refund. No sign of the refund. My credit card bill is generated. No proper response from Gozefo customer care!! They don't have any no to talk. They take full money, don't deliver the product and then don't credit refund also.
                          Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered sofa through Gozefo, waited for one week but delivery was not done!! So i got it cancelled! Now I am waiting for refund but still din get my money back!! Anyone please please help me. I need my money back.
                            Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered one product for which payment was already made but didn't receive it yet. Order Id is 347314
                              Zefo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased following items from Zefo.
                                They have not delivered and not responding to repeated mails.
                                I am attaching screenshot of my purchases.
                                Oct 25, 2021
                                Updated by drrsanghvi
                                Zefo should immediately deliver the products or immediately refund my hard earned money.
                                Oct 26, 2021
                                Updated by drrsanghvi
                                It's written above as MARKED RESOLVED.. That's not true. They have not contacted me or delivered the product. When I asked for refund, there is no reply.
                                There emai id is contact @gozefo.com.
                                There customer care number is not working.

I ordered a tv cabinet on cod but couldn't find any tracking details. On calling customer care in watsapp I am seeing blue ticks but not giving proper response to me . Don't know how to cancel the order also.