Zerodha — daylight robbery or system error.

Shaan P on May 7, 2019
Hi there,

Today i placed 6 trades for crudeoil mini, and i have noticed that on every trade exit, the trade was getting executed by 4 points ahead. Is that your preplanned setup of eating money or system error?? Usually whenever i take an entry or exit there was minimum 1 point variation. Today it was the height of cheating, 6 trades x 4 points, it's almost 240rs loss for me.. I have another broker acc also, there i can even place bracket order as well, but still i trade on your platform coz zerodha was my first trade account... But i have sit and decide now, whether tomo i have to continue with you or stop.. So i need an explanation for this now..

[May 07, 2019] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shaan P, May 08, 2019
This is my second complaint regarding the same like previous one. Today its confirmed that Zerodha is big fraud and I knowledge that. Same like yest, today I placed just 1 trade on crude oil, at sell price 4325 and after a long wait I modified the exit stop-loss at 4325 only, as today there was crude oil investory results out at 8pm, so I kept the stop-loss at 4325 so that if market goes opposite, My trade should exit at 4325 only without any loss. But as I already said in yesterday complaint about this white collar fraud, they hit my stoploss at 4329 instead of 4325. Again same 4 points daylight robbery. Govt should ban such robber's for open corruption.. Now hereafter how can trust this *MFs and trade with them.
Zerodha Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
Hi Shaan,

You are possibly placing an SL-M order. The first thing to remember is that in India all trades are executed on the exchange, there are no dark pools. The orders executed based on price-time priority. So if there is an order you placed which got executed, you can cross check the same with the exchange end of the day. We have explained why this could happen in the below 2 articles:

1. https://tradingqna.com/t/at-how-much-difference-an-slm-order-gets-executed/3474
2. https://tradingqna.com/t/i-placed-a-stop-loss-order-which-got-executed-but-i-dont-see-my-stop-loss-price-on-any-charts-be-it-on-nest-nse-amibroker-or-any-other-chart/577/2

+91 80 4040 2020
    +91 80 3310 2020
    #153/154, 4th Cross, Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore South, India - 560078
    Zerodha - daylight robbery or system error.