[Resolved] Zerodha — dematerialization of mutual funds

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Ganesh Sai on Dec 18, 2018
Raised a request for dematerialization of my mutual funds in the month of august 2018. Got a confirmation mail stating that de mat provider had requested for switch of mutual funds without my consent or at least a prior intimation. Because of that i had lost inr 3000 app. Due to switch when markets were down. Didn't update my coin platform in spite of repetitive follow ups. The lame explanation being given by the staff would be "only on saturdays and sundays, manually coin platform needs to be updated, so please cooperate (So you want me to come and update platform, and do your work? That's why you are being paid?) unless otherwise platform gets updated, additional investment is not possible. As my platform is not updated, thanks to you, i couldn't invest when the markets were down. No matter what how many tickets we raise, we never get a proper reply. Tickets got closed even before my problem got resolved. When i called, i was being told that"our representative will get back to you with in half an hour. Don't know what happened to so called representative. Employees seem to be pretty much ignorant. Sad to say still my platform ain't updated, representative never call. May god save the customers and bless zerodha.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2019
No matter how many times we try to reach Zerodha or anything, the complaint never gets resolved.

[Dec 18, 2018] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zerodha Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018
Dear Ganesh,

We deeply regret the inconveniences caused to you. We will have our team check this and contact you soon.
Updated by Ganesh Sai, Feb 15, 2019
It's almost 2 months, still my platform is not updated properly. Don't know how to make those people understand my problem. Wish there's atleast one person who really try to readdress customer grievances.

Comments

My name is Devendra Kumar Goyal .
My client id is ZP1460
My margin is blocked by zerodha and not release till now.I am sent mail to zerodha many times but not reply till now.Zerodha is chetaer broker company
.Zerodha software is not reliable.

+91 80 4040 2020
    +91 80 3310 2020
    #153/154, 4th Cross, Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore South, India - 560078
    Zerodha - dematerialization of mutual funds