[Resolved] Zerodha — payment already made, but can't able to create a new account.

eashish93 on Jul 30, 2019
I've recently opened my father account on 25th July via online mode and made a payment of Rs.500. The payment however can't be captured, but I've received a verification email for same. I've also already written to support team on [protected]@zerodha.com and called you many times, but customer team is not listening and resolution is not yet made.
If you're treating your new customer in this way, god knows how you handle your existing customers query.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 5, 2019
resolved.

[Jul 31, 2019] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by eashish93, Jul 31, 2019
If you're treating your new customer in this way, god knows how are you handling your existing customers query.

My father's email address where I've received the confirmation email and registered on your website is rawat.[protected]@gmail.com. I've also attached a screenshot of payment success message.

payment already made, but can't able to create a new account.
Zerodha Customer Care's response, Aug 02, 2019
Mr. Rawat,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are having this escalated and our Sales Manager will get in touch with you soon.

Comments

Hi...

My zerodha mobile application chart not working. It shows blank page only for last 3 days. Tell me how to resolve the issue and send me the latest version of zerodha mobile application.

Kindly resolve the issue.

Santha Kumar

+91 80 4040 2020
    +91 80 3310 2020
    #153/154, 4th Cross, Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore South, India - 560078
    Zerodha - payment already made, but can't able to create a new account.