[Resolved]  Zestmoney — auto debit the account without my knowledge

The installment of 1163 was pending since march 2019. Firstly u ppl tried to debit from hdfc bank account several times the attempt was made and i got charges there in the account for bounced payment. I told ur customer service and they damn care about the mistake.
The other 2 installements was debited from allahabad bank. Same time u ppl charge me 250 as late fee too. Suddenly without my knowldege u took the amount on 01st june from allahabad bank with late payment fees.

I will tell u now how to recover the amount from allahabad bank now for remaining loan. U ppl think that u will do whatever u feel like and customers will keep there mouth shut. Drag me to the court and stop the facilities i damn care.

I will not pay any installments for ur loan going forward otherwise i want my hdfc bank bounce charges along with lpf of 250 to be return with cibil to be reverse if this would not happen i am sorry and thank u for not paying it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ZestMoney Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Hi Sir,

We understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

However, we are unable to fetch your registered account details with ZestMoney from the complaint description.

Kindly share the registered mobile number or email address so that we can get in touch with you.

ZestMoney.
Updated by Mann. Jun 13, 2019
The registered mobile number [protected] and i got the call from zest money and they are having there own story and want to tell me i am wrong and these ppl what they have done is correct.
Updated by Mann. Jun 17, 2019
The response received from unprofessional organisation is not up-to mark. They have upper hands to do all wrong things. I will not make the payment going forward.

ZestMoney Phone
    ZestMoney Address
    151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034