[Resolved]  Zestmoney — could not be able to avail personal loan!

Dear team, my name is shounak ray, i am a old customer of your organization. Few days back i received four consecutive sms from zestmoney, mentioning that i am eligible for a personal loan of rs.26, 000. I received a number of calls also. Based on that i checked my profile page on a regular basis but, no luck. There is no link showing from where i can apply the same. I called your customer care team to know the process but, still no luck. Kindly spare your time to send me any positive solution.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ZestMoney Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2019 Hi Shounak,

We thank you for the patience which you have shown during this difficult time. We are extremely sorry that your issue was not dealt with in the beginning. We have got your Personal Loan active and you should receive a confirmation via SMS and email. The loan is disbursed and it would have reflected in your Bank account on 29th April, 2019. Ref No. (KKBK[protected]

Please note: We will take action on this and make sure that it will never happen again. Please accept our sincere apologies.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ZestMoney
    ZestMoney Phone
    ZestMoney Address
    151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034