[Resolved] Zestmoney — emi penalty

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Nishant 2792 on Feb 22, 2019
I have taken two loan from zest money i have paid all the emi on time but because of my busy work schedule i missed few of the emi for which they are charging huge amount of penalty which i was not aware of i request you to kindly remove the penalty and let me clear my loan for which i did not receive any reminder from the customer care team i even called the customer care they told me that i will receive a call from finance team but no one contacted me i request to help me with this. Customer id:[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019

[Feb 22, 2019] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ZestMoney Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Hi Nishant Kumar,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. However, as per our records. We've called and emailed you multiple times in regards to pay your EMI on time, due to the failure of payment the penalty was charged. If you had informed us last year itself, we could've made an exception. You can pre-close your loan at any time but we are sorry the penalty charges cannot be waived as this has been pending since last year.

If you want to pre-close your loans, please write to [protected]@zestmoney.in from your registered email address and we will send you the payment link.

Team ZestMoney.
ZestMoney Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Hi Nishant Kumar,

As per the telephone conversation today, the concerned team will send you the payment link and the penalties charged will be waived off. If you have any question please write to [protected]@zestmoney.in from your registered email address.

Team ZestMoney.
Updated by Nishant 2792, Mar 16, 2019
I have paid the amount on the same day. but i am still getting messages that (you have not paid the amount). And I am not able to access to the zest account -( Your auto-repayment mandate is under review). because of your mistakes my CIBIL score is getting bad. i am very disappointed by the management of your website. Since you are handling money and this type of service is big drawback for your website. Please update my CIBIL score i dont want to suffer because of your mistakes.

emi penalty

151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Zestmoney - emi penalty