[Resolved] Zestmoney — reflecting overdue amount & additional credit line without account holder consent

nabinkp on Jun 4, 2020
Its been over 1 week i am continuously trying to get in touch with the zest team but they haven't responded to my query.

To tell you a bit about my incident, my credit report is reflecting overdue amount for the past 5 months even though i have cleared all the emi in advance and which is why it is hampering my civil score. I have also talked to the financial institution from whom they shared my credit information. I was notified that correction has been made and it will soon reflect in my credit report but so far honestly nothing has changed.in my freshly generated credit report overdue amount is still reflecting.

In addition, they are adding an extra credit line and mentioning it to the individual's credit report without asking their consent. I don't know if that's legal or not or if it's not going to affect my cibil score or not. Point is simply cannot add any credit line without asking the permission of an individual's account. I have noticed many people have complained about the same.

So that's why i am here. At last, complaining on a public forum hoping to get some resolution and tell people what a fraudulent startup zest money is.

If any of the zest money representatives see this message then i would request to connect me with a person who is dealing in the backend with the technicalities and not your front end customer representative. Because i have done that several times and i haven't got any fruitful response.

My contact no is [protected]
Email id is [protected]@gmail.com
Current reference no: reflecting amount over due [ ref:_00d6f1p9tq._5002x3rhbk:ref ]

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-07 13:46:41
Nothing has been resolved They have only replied to my complaint.

[Jun 04, 2020] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ZestMoney Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2020
Hi Nabin,

We understand your angst in this regard and it was never our intention to provide you a negative experience. Having said that, our team is looking into this and working towards resolving it at the earliest possible.

You can also write to our Grievance Redressal Official ([protected]@zestmoney.in) or Nodal Officer ([protected]@zestmoney.in).

Team ZestMoney
Updated by nabinkp Jun 07, 2020
Issue is still pending and I haven't received any updates from your end.

151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Zestmoney - reflecting overdue amount & additional credit line without account holder consent