[Resolved]  Zestmoney — refund my advance paid 13995

My registered no is [protected], I want my money as soon as possible bcak, as i need to pay fees to BITs Pilani. its already 7 days passed but i didn't get any money back. I am sure that you are using everyone's money like this for several days, and makes everyone fool. please its a humble and last request to return my money back.
I chat with customer care executive and asked them to give me any reference or receipt no that you already initiated the process. but they refused to give any details. they said that they don't have any details like this. So please help me, If I could not pay the fees on time, Bits will cancel my admission, then who will be responsible for my future, my time. Here nobody care about anyone. this is pity, that you want to start any org with any responsibility, why don't you people think about progress, helping nature!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2019

[Jul 17, 2019] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ZestMoney Customer Care's response Jul 19, 2019
Hi Sara,

Your experience is important to us! In order to help you better. Please allow us some time to resolve. Our team will reach out to you. Thanks!

Team ZestMoney.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir maine advance emi dalvae hai aaj ek 1291 or ke 3833 ke show nahi ho rahi maine net banking sbi se dala hai aap ke aap me show nahi ho rahi payment id no mara hai[protected] anurag verma

From the last 2 EMI they are adding fine on my account even I have sufficient balance in my account the are taking late fee charges.

ZestMoney Phone
    ZestMoney Address
    151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034