Zill Management Consultant Pvt Ltd. — fake company not giving job just grabbing money from poor and needy people

Gargi More on Feb 16, 2018
This company is a fake one, this company does not provide any job just takes money from the needy people. So here my experience starts i had a mail coming from this company saying vacancy for a delivery boy no qualifications with good salary consultant hr nilesh with his number. I did call him he had told us (Me and my friend who wanted the job) and told us to meet in there office which is at mira road we had gone there there we filled up the form and 100 rs was taken aftr that nilesh was busy so promod took the interview of my friend and then after 5 min was that he was took to pay 2000 rs for the job as he had short of money he paid 500 just to vacant his seat they said they will call you once again for other interview. The next day we didn't receive a call we waited and the the call came the day after saying you have to come here for an interview but no interview was taken there was a self development lec and a cd was by given. He said there will be a call for getting a job no call came and they give other references then that reference told him to pay 5000 i mean wtf is that i didmt pay i told her to cut it from my salary given she didn't listen. But i'm sorry to say till date i didnt receive any job.. I just want then to repay my money or give a job to my needy friend
Complaint comments  29 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I would like to take this opportunity to put review against Zill management located at mira road(http://zillmanagement.com).
This would help other people to be aware and not trust this company.
They will first call you saying we don't take any charges for providing jobs and then slowly they will disclose all the hidden charges.
I went there with my husband as he was looking for job.
I received a call from Ms Pooja, she promised that they won't be taking any charges and when we reached overview was given and then bam you have to pay 1500 for registration.
I tried meeting pooja but i was never allowed to meet her.
We still trusted it as we were really in need of job so we decided to pay. Then came Mr Pramod who promised us that we will not be required to pay any more. And again after we paid 1500 and the registration was done again bam you have to pay 10000 as security deposit for the job.
Then came Mr Husain and Ms Meghna who convinced us that this is for our good. But we were not financially so good so we begged them to reduce the amount. So it was agreed on 7000. After thinking and discussing a lot we managed to give 5000 to them.
We seriously needed job at earliest but oct went nov went dec went. Still my husband didn't get recruited.
We tried searching for job outside and my husband got a job. Then we went there and said that we got a job and wont need there service anymore so please return back the money paid, we met Mr Ajit, Mr Rajesh and their head Sania Mam which was in Jan 2018. And 7 months have passed we have not received any money and I am just circling their office and requesting to return our hard earned money. But they always say ho jayega mam and when time comes they don't pick calls and not even reply to messages.
Please don't try them with your valuable money. They don't care.
Kunal Gajara's reply, Oct 27, 2018
This is Kunal Gajara and my few friends Do not agree with the comments here must be some sort of competitor for Zill management has Posted a Negative Review.
I am working in Duty Free Store at Mumbai Airport from last 6 months with Zill Managements reference. They Trained me twice along with my friends to make sure we are aware of the details totally.
rk7233333@gmail.com's reply, Oct 30, 2018
Excellent place for learning and a new world of opportunities accross the globe. Presently 300+ students got placed in record of 1.5 years and still counting.
I had best experience of my life being a student and there after working with them. It's a great place to start your career in aviation.
Experienced faculty, World class training and competitive environment makes the learning more beneficial than any other institute in this category. Awarded and Rated as number 1 in and Maharashtra for it's training and placement records.
I personally suggest you to please attend our free counselling session with our best in class counselors to know more about future opportunities and career development steps.

The course for Personality Development at Zill Management was a very good learning experience. Prior to joining the course I didn’t had even basic knowledge of this but with help of Mohnish, Bhavna n varsha now I m confident enough that I can Crack any Interview. The atmosphere here is very fresh clean n motivating.
The experience I got is inestimable.
Big thank you to Zill Management

Best Aviation Classes you could find!!
They will definitely help you reach your goals.
I enrolled in Feb and in only 2 months of my Training,
I m already Working at International Airport
If you are looking for a career in Aviation
Join ZMC
You can call anytime for queries

I joined ZMC aviation academy and my experience regarding training and interviews were great. Great management with good abilities to make students learn more and more. So many students got selected in different airlines domestic and international both. I feel pround to be in ZMC aviation academy.

My experience in ZMC aviation academy was really excellent.I improved my self. Trainers are really good with ground and cabin crew experience. Each day I learn new things. It was my best decision to join ZMC. Would recommend to all.

I hereby would like to thank all the faculty members of ZMC Institute of Air Hostess training, dehradun for training and teaching me about the aviation Industry. It is because of the training which helped me to clear all the rounds of Jet Airways.

joined in Saturday Sunday batch, happy to get placed in the international airport as a passenger service
executive, all credit to the ZMC academy team.

ZMC Aviation Academy is one of the best academy in Mumbai. it really helps you in every way possible so that
the candidate cracks the interview. Their way of teaching is really different as they connect with each and
every student. the trainers here are exceptionally good and every advice of them really helps. as i have got
selected for Indigo Airlines as a cabin crew and I really understand that this academy has given me alot. this
course has made me a better individual and each and every thing i have been taught in this academy will help me
in the long run. I really thank ZMCAviation Academy so doing so much and genuinely whatever I am its because of
this academy.

Air hostess is the front face of an airline. This is a very lucrative career option these days. It helps you
explore the world while getting paid as a flight attendent. You can learn new languages, meet new people & know
about different cultures around the world.
Wings Airline Academy is a splendid institution to teach you the skills to be the best aircrew member. The
faculty is also very helpful in teaching one the professional knowledge to deal with the passengers in an
aircraft. It basically widens up your horizons & help you discover your hidden capabilities.

ZMC Institute of Aviation Technology is one of the best Institute in Aviation field. If you look at the
INFRASTRUCTURE, it is world class!!! I really appreciate INNOVATIVE way of showing the facilities the Institute
has by using 360 degree view... Wow...Excellent. This is definitely going to help those aspiring future AVIATORS
who are far away from the premises to look at what Institute has... If you ask me how??? See for yourself at
"See inside" because seeing is believing
Course- Diploma in Airport Ground Handling & Travel and Tourism Management
ZMC Academy is one of the best institute where i have learned professionally aviation management and travel
management and got excellent knowledge from the institute.
The faculty are very supportive. These course has benefited me a lot in my career.
Would recommend this institute for anyone who is interested in aviation hospitality and travel tourism. Thank you
ZMC Academy.
ms1486814@gmail.com's reply, Oct 30, 2018
Right from the interview till now at the end of the first year, ZILL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT PVT LTDhas given me a ample of experiences to become a better person everyday. Not only in terms of academics but also with the extra curricular which enhances the students’ personalities.

The more what I like about this institution, is the discipline maintained. The staff itself is so well regulated that the students spontaneously choose to be within the rules and regulations of the institution.

Even the non-teaching staff is so humble that they’ll anytime help you with the required information.

Every member of the ZILL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT PVT LTDfamily has something of his own, and there is so much to learn from them everyday.

The main aim of ZILL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT PVT LTDis to mould their students today so that they become the best in the industry tomorrow.
Truly ZILL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT PVT LTDis a store house of knowledge and experiences.!
Rajkumarnatar123@gmail.com's reply, Oct 30, 2018

s123ak's reply, Oct 30, 2018
Enrolled for Groundstaff batch feb-2k18. Few things about the lecturer : Krunal sir, he is a wonderful teacher and only talks about elements that you gonna use in your actual development phase. The methodology is straight and simple. Got doubts? Approach him at any time, he is always ready to solve them. Keep one thing in mind, he will teach you A-B-C-D in the best manner possible, it is up to you how well you practise it and ace the skill. About the class, the environment lit, you can just walk in anytime and practise your thing. The infrastructure and the vibe around you keeps you going. Overall, this place is amazing for someone who actually wants to learn and implement every single day and to grow obviously!
Cheers.
This same thing is done by them to my sister, they've taken 1500 rupees from her and then they told her will place you in bank job. She gave interview and after that they told her she will have to open an account in that bank and pay 7500 to get the job. It's a fake company.
We all are happy and we will recommend many many friends!
Please remove my comments from this complaint on urgent.
Vinay Dhawadkar's reply, Aug 12, 2018
Why you talk like this. Is there something problem from this consultant.
Samykubal's reply, Aug 19, 2018
Hum log sub sath milke unko sabak sikhana chahiye but koi aage nahi aata hai
We all are happy and we will recommend many many friends!
Mere sath bhi same hua hai, hum log toh police complaint karne janewale the, Unke meera road wale office Jake Hussain aur Rajesh ko dhamki bhi deke aaye hai
krutik devkar's reply, Sep 4, 2018
So Bad Mrs : Samykubal It done with Me also same Thing With Me
We all are happy and we will recommend many many friends!
Zill Management is ford company I have gone 8-feb-2018 first time i have gone with friend for a job than we meet to Mr Hr Ajeet He is working on Zill Management Company Mr Ajeet was tell me for GVK at Airport for VIP Lounge To atten VIP than after i have paid 1700 for Zill Management MemberShip and for Job Profile i Have Paid For GVK Lounge job Rs 15000/- after paid money Mr Ajeet is tell me that you will get a call for a interview for GVK Department and 3/4 days as got no wan as giving me repose from Mr Ajeet @ Zill Management Staff after 1 or 2 mounth Mr Hr Hussan For a hotel job than i spoken to Mr hussan @ Mr Ajeet that you have tell me for gvk department at now you are telling me to work at hotel at airport and after i have tell to zill managemant company let live just give my refund amount than there have tell me after cancel for job 2 or 3 mounth amount you will get after 8 mounth as being now there are telling me you will not get you amount and i am middle class person and not giving my paid amount please help me my name is Krutik .C. Devkar my content no [protected] / whatup no : [protected] /
Email : krutikdevkar90@gmail.com please all mumbarkar people be care form this kind of company and help me for go to pocile station to do complent.
Samykubal's reply, Sep 4, 2018
Dear Krutik, we sent u mail please check and contact us.
We all are happy and we will recommend many many friends!
Reviewing with wrong intentions is offensive, Company will File 1 Crore Defamation Case against It,
Yes, It is fake company.
We all are happy and we will recommend many many friends!
No fake promises...have got job on Mumbai International Airport in few months Assisted very nicely...very friendly Instructor.. Small Institute, 1 Instructor, Less Students and less fees...have Paid 25000 including Airport Practical, Inflight Training ( Return Delhi Airfare ), Uniform, Books, Air Condition Class and a wonderful Instructor...Have learned everything like Passengers Services, RAMP Operations, Baggage Operations, Aviation Security and IATA...in Just less than half amount then other institute...and got a job on Mumbai International Airport in 5 months during training...Thanks you ZMC for giving me a correct path for my future..
regarding the Aviation Industry. This Academy has actually made me aware about the word “Professional”. ZMC
Academy Brings revolution in one’s life physically as well as mentally. The Sessions and lectures are genuinely
very knowledgeable, interrelated to theoretical and practical knowledge. Personality Development session are
really remarkable and tremendous as it brings a delightful change in one’s personality. Every faculty are proved
themselves as a real gem which sparkle in every angles of their personality, Be their knowledge, moral value and
experience too. I am glad that I choose ZMC Academy for making my career in Aviation.
No fake promises.. Firstly I would like to reveal the truth that before embarking in ZMC Academy, I was genuinely illiterate
Extremely bad experience.
They enrol students by misguiding potential candidates. All sweet talk before paying fees.
Show their true face afterwards.
To be avoided at all costs
ZMC is a really good institute for people who aspire to try their luck out in the field of aviation.
The staff is really professional and friendly. They don't ask you to mug up things, instead they develope your personality and skills. They give the best training and necessary information required for the interviews.
I highly recommend ZMC for anyone who is looking to get in the aviation field.
You want to reach the sky.. ZMC will provide you the ladder.
this company does not provide any job just takes money from the needy people
I choose to learn from the best. When it comes to learning how to say it better: ZMC Academy Trainers and
Management imbibed skills in us, they are passionate, trainers teach from their personal experience and excited
to show you the way. What they taught us has helped us to improve my knowledge, not just during the course but
also during my work period as well. I am really thankful to them by heart for changing me as person and keeping
trust and confidence in me that ‘Yes I can do it’.
I liked the 8 months I spent in ZMC Academy. I opted for Diploma In Cruise Ship Course The faculty was very
professional to train us. It was something new for me. The Industrial visit to the Air catering unit was very
helpful in understanding catering industry. I got to know a lot of thing in ZMC Academy. Personality Development
helped me a lot in changing my behavior and also to get a positive attitude and also to have patience. It was a
very interesting course for me and everyday we get to learn new things and we get many examples in form of videos
shown by the faculty. Thank you so much for training and inspiring me.
Today I am able to work in Aviation Industry just because of ZMC Academy. I have Opted for Diploma in Airport
Ground Handling And Travel Tourism Management. All the faculties are having friendly nature and give personal
attention to each and every student. Proud to be part of ZMC Academy.
this academy.
: The way they teach about each and everything helps us to learn something more n better..
The trainers over there are soo pleasant helps you to learn everything soo well..
As I have been selected For Jet Airways airline as a cabin crew this academy had made me learn soo many things
Thank you soo much for making me learn soo many things..
very helpful and knowledgeable staff at the ZMC avaiton academy, i learnt alot from here and got placed at the
international airport as a passenger service executive within a short span of time. thanks to the training
provided.
I would like to thank ZMC from the core of my heart and will advise all the upcoming students to take training from ZMC and give wings to their students
I am Pursuing Aviation Management from this academy... It has changed my communication and personality... I am proud being the student of ZMC Aviation Academy
ZMC aviation is one of the best aviation academies in town that has guided me so well with my interviews.this academy has proved its worth. All the trainers and staff of ZMC aviation are ver cooperative and helpful. The class is very nice and has all good facilities .Think aviation join ZMC aviation.

Zill Management Consultant Pvt Ltd. - fake company not giving job just grabbing money from poor and needy people

Company:Zill Management Consultant Pvt Ltd.
    Mumbai, Maharashtra Mira Road