Zill Management Consultant Pvt Ltd. — fake company not giving job just grabbing money from poor and needy people

Gargi More on Feb 16, 2018
This company is a fake one, this company does not provide any job just takes money from the needy people. So here my experience starts i had a mail coming from this company saying vacancy for a delivery boy no qualifications with good salary consultant hr nilesh with his number. I did call him he had told us (Me and my friend who wanted the job) and told us to meet in there office which is at mira road we had gone there there we filled up the form and 100 rs was taken aftr that nilesh was busy so promod took the interview of my friend and then after 5 min was that he was took to pay 2000 rs for the job as he had short of money he paid 500 just to vacant his seat they said they will call you once again for other interview. The next day we didn't receive a call we waited and the the call came the day after saying you have to come here for an interview but no interview was taken there was a self development lec and a cd was by given. He said there will be a call for getting a job no call came and they give other references then that reference told him to pay 5000 i mean wtf is that i didmt pay i told her to cut it from my salary given she didn't listen. But i'm sorry to say till date i didnt receive any job.. I just want then to repay my money or give a job to my needy friend
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I would like to take this opportunity to put review against Zill management located at mira road(http://zillmanagement.com).
This would help other people to be aware and not trust this company.
They will first call you saying we don't take any charges for providing jobs and then slowly they will disclose all the hidden charges.
I went there with my husband as he was looking for job.
I received a call from Ms Pooja, she promised that they won't be taking any charges and when we reached overview was given and then bam you have to pay 1500 for registration.
I tried meeting pooja but i was never allowed to meet her.
We still trusted it as we were really in need of job so we decided to pay. Then came Mr Pramod who promised us that we will not be required to pay any more. And again after we paid 1500 and the registration was done again bam you have to pay 10000 as security deposit for the job.
Then came Mr Husain and Ms Meghna who convinced us that this is for our good. But we were not financially so good so we begged them to reduce the amount. So it was agreed on 7000. After thinking and discussing a lot we managed to give 5000 to them.
We seriously needed job at earliest but oct went nov went dec went. Still my husband didn't get recruited.
We tried searching for job outside and my husband got a job. Then we went there and said that we got a job and wont need there service anymore so please return back the money paid, we met Mr Ajit, Mr Rajesh and their head Sania Mam which was in Jan 2018. And 7 months have passed we have not received any money and I am just circling their office and requesting to return our hard earned money. But they always say ho jayega mam and when time comes they don't pick calls and not even reply to messages.
Please don't try them with your valuable money. They don't care.
This same thing is done by them to my sister, they've taken 1500 rupees from her and then they told her will place you in bank job. She gave interview and after that they told her she will have to open an account in that bank and pay 7500 to get the job. It's a fake company.
Please remove my comments from this complaint on urgent.
Vinay Dhawadkar's reply, Aug 12, 2018
Why you talk like this. Is there something problem from this consultant.

Zill Management Consultant Pvt Ltd. - fake company not giving job just grabbing money from poor and needy people

Company:Zill Management Consultant Pvt Ltd.
    Mumbai, Maharashtra Mira Road