Zomato — account disabled from online ordering

priya_arora_gogia on May 16, 2019
Zomato has disabled my account from online ordering, all because i complained abut the wrong item delivered by. I ordered chicken chicken sub, subway prepared and sent over egg sub, now obviously i was gonna complain. Provided proof too. They added zomato credits to my account and then conveniently disabled my account. Now those credits are useless for me. I want the credits to be transferred to my bank account and also my piggyback coins that i've earned.

[May 16, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Though sufficient time elapsed since my complaint about refund of excess money paid to you there is no response from you. I request you to kindly resolve the issue immediately

Gvsr Ripuhari
I am using zomato in Faridabad, i have placed order on zomato just now, money was deducted from my account but order not placed, below is the order no.

Why there is no automatic refund!!?
I have placed the order at zomato for pizza from ovenstory but they cancelled the order. But in my app it's showing that they have accepted and its been delivered. I paid through paytm and my money was deducted but not refunded yet.
I made a food order from my no. [protected]. I have received no call from the valet regarding delivery and he cancelled my order saying that i have not responded to the call. Now their chat support is of no use because they forcefully impose their decision upon the customer. I request to kindly resolve my matter and initiate the refund

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - account disabled from online ordering