Zomato — against cancellation of order

Suntil panchal on Jun 16, 2019
Today I ordered a pizza and within a minute I want to cancelled my order but there is no option working for cancellation then I also called the delivery boy for that query but there is no response...aftersome time I received a call from Gurgaon zomato and he threatened me that u have to receive this order otherwise we reduce money from ur next order and using bad language...Oh this is really a bad experience..I will never order any item and also suggest to others...I will also go for consumer court..

[Jun 16, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Suntil panchal, Jun 16, 2019

Comments

I placed Order at Cake Point MG road New Delhi at 9:50 PM and It showed the food is preparing but it didn't got delivered and In the morning it showed that the order was delivered.

Tried calling restaurant but they weren't picking call after I placed The order.

Account from Mobile No: [protected]
Actually i order the food in FBN EXPRESS perungudi chennai restrauant.
they cancelled my order and amount is credit to FBN express. but still i didn't get my refund amount.kindly do favour for me.
Order Number: [protected]
date:[protected]
time:10.00-10.30
payment:103
Sir/madam
I have made an order on zomato... After some time restaurant manager called me and said that a part of my order is not available so I did cancelled whole order as he refused to cancell from his side... Now zomato people are declined it and refused to refund [protected] is the order id, ... ...

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - against cancellation of order