[Resolved] Zomato — cash debited twice.

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Namrata Ajmeri on Jul 16, 2018
I ordered for la pinoz pizza through zomato. It priced Rs. 348.75 . I submitted the debitcard payment details and clicked for place order. I selected the otp option. Otp was sent to my mobile. I enterrd the otp but the order was not placed and cash was debited from my account.
I again clicked for otp and order was placed. But again cash of Rs. 348.75 was debited from my account. If you could please look into this. Thank you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2018

[Jul 16, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response, Aug 07, 2018
Please share your registered contact details, so that we can get this checked.

Comments

Ordered food at 11 am from khandelwal tiffin service on zomato, received the order at 1pm, after waiting for 2 hours what i get is the completely wrong order.
Hi I have ordered a food in the process of payment i paid through card so from my card money detected but food doesn't place Order so please give back my money or add into my ZOMATO app
I ordered from zomato worth 117.5 inr and my transaction failed before placing order and money got deducted and not got refunded ..plz do something ..
I am a online order mutton curry. But mutton in bad and wrongly

1938
    +91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - cash debited twice.