Zomato — complain about order#[protected]

49, Purna Chandra Mitra Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Hi zomato team,
I have placed an order on 27/02/2020 against order#[protected] using your app. The order details was 2-mutton biriyani from arsalan and total charges was 447/-.
After few minutes later i received a call from your rider that he not able to find my delivery location, when i placed the order via my mobile using number [protected] the delivery location was mentioned below.
49, purna mitra place kolkata 700033, aminia golpark, ballygunge gardens, kolkata, west bengal, india.
I used this address from your app and the address is the correct one, but the location of the address is not typed by me, it was accepted by your app.
I requested the rider to deliver the parcel to my home as i already paid the amount via paytm. The rider denied to deliver and transfer the call to rider helpline, the helpline contact person said i have selected wrong address due to that neither i will net get the parcel nor even the refund. I have initiate a chat session with your helpdesk and explained the situation, but helpdesk person constantly stating that i have selected wrong address due to that no refund possible.

I like to inform you that 49, purna mitra place is my home address and that address was mentioned in the delivery location, then why the parcel was not delivered. I have paid the amount, i have selected my correct home address still i it was not acceptable at all about your service and customer relation, i have paid something for nothing.
I was in a marriage ceremony which is 55km away from my home and that requested food was for my wife and mother, they not able to have their dinner yesterday due to your outstanding support and process.

[Mar 01, 2020] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0