Zomato — complaint against order # 1268339810

Debolina Majumdar on Jan 1, 2018
I had ordered the food from zomato on 29th december and after a good wait for an hour (Which is way long from the claimed time) i realized that on the app it shows "delivered" under my order. My obvious reaction was shocking since i did not receive any food and called the zomato customer care, though he was reluctant and was hardly bothered all he did was told me that he will be back (Or rather the company) with the proof that they had tried to reach me and that is why the food was not delivered.
Two points here :
1. I never received any call from the delivery boy to which i had asked the zomato people to send out a proof of call list where they had tried to reach me for 20 mins (Thats what was claimed by the customer care guy)
2. Giving the benefit of doubt i assume that the guy could not reach me then on what circumstance will he mark the delivery as "delivered".
Well even if i ignore the entire episode the bare minimum justice i could get is get my damn money back which i had already paid but its the third day from the incidence happened and they do not give your money back. Great!
In any case they have acted in the most unprofessional manner and yes off course i am not the only victim to this nasty game the so called popular food app is playing around. With this not only me but on this continuous act many out there will uninstall the app right away just like me. So stop cheating people this way!!

complaint against order # 1268339810