Zomato — full order amount deducted even as order was cancelled before restaurant accepted it

I ordered on zomato on 31/5/19 for which my order id is [protected].
The order was placed at mummy's kulfi for kulfis.
I wanted to add some more flavours to order but order got placed by mistake.
Within 10 sec of ordering i cancelled the order.

The restaurant didn't even accepted the order before i cancelled it. All this happened within a time of 15 secs after i placed my order.

Zomato deducted my full order amount.

I contacted support immediately to refund my money but they were not offering any help. I asked them to deliver the same order to which they refused.

I need my full refund back. Order was cancelled within 15 secs. Also as i ordered kulfi that comes pre packed the restaurant dont have to prepare anything for the same.

Please help me to get back my money. Also i request zomato to please stop harrasing consumers and make proper guideline in case order gets cancelled.

[Jun 02, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zomato Phone