Zomato — non delivery of food and non refund of money paid online

Zomato, Patan, Chattisgarh, India
 Modernsociety on Apr 23, 2019
I have placed order vide No.[protected] and clearly mentioned address even though delivery boy asked me to collet food at about 10 km distance from my actual address and he has not delivered food and stated that money also will not given refunded. please examine and refund money immediately. This is online zomato cheating. So newvers don't place any order in zomato its cheating.

non delivery of food and non refund of money paid online
non delivery of food and non refund of money paid online

[Apr 24, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Modernsociety, May 31, 2019
Consumer No.12817665, Recharge amount : 360, Transactions ID:[protected], Operator: Videocon TV, Operator ID: [protected], Merchant Order ID:[protected], TransactioI have placed order and clearly mentioned address even though delivery boy asked me to collet at about 10 km distance and he has not delivered and money also not given refunded. please examine and refund money immediately.n date: 13.02.19. Please examine and update balance. Its unrecommended product don't choose it especially newers
Updated by Modernsociety, Jul 02, 2019
Updated by Modernsociety, Jul 10, 2019
Updated by Modernsociety, Jul 16, 2019

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - non delivery of food and non refund of money paid online