Zomato — non delivery of order today

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Amit Gautamsingh on Jun 16, 2019
Sir this is Amit, I have placed an order today by order no. [protected] pine apple cake by putting address 9/945, Sector 9, Indira Nagar Lucknow. Even after giving correct address and phone no. My parents not got the delivery of the order and the same was cancelled by putting remarks that the phone was not reachable.

I have already done payment for this order.

You are requested to please deliver the order on the said address or refund the money so that I can place the order once again.

[Jun 16, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Amit Gautamsingh, Jun 16, 2019

I have already done payment for this order.

Comments

I placed an order from zomato and i did not cancel the order after confirmation .I have paid the zomato valet also.But in the app it is showing that i have to pay cancellation fees.If this kind of discrepencies continue to happen i would have to stop using the app.

I have not received the balance amount of money from guru, on one of my kfc orders. He said he is going to pay since last week or more than that. But he has not paid me back my money yet.

Please could you look into the matter.

Neha
Order has been placed on 31may 2019. My order get canceled by saying that i didnt received call but the fact is i didn't receive any call. Pay back my money or will file a complaint in consumer court. Do not get comfortable by thing of transaction is of 220 rps. A company may not fool customer any way. Attachment there

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - non delivery of order today