Zomato — not activating the restaurant live

MG ROAD MUTHIALPET PONDICHERRY, Pondicherry, Pondicherry District, Puducherry, India
 Varadarajalu Gunasekaran on Jun 26, 2019
This is varadarajalu from pondicherry i had a restaurant name called banana leaf's kitchen for that restaurant i had approached for online promotions exclusively zomato and also submitted all those documents properly around one month before bt till nw they didn't get live always saying waiting for approval from head office like that..in this way of responding i don't like its whether possible r nt openly say means i il move further...

[Jun 26, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Varadarajalu Gunasekaran, Jun 26, 2019
This is varadarajalu from PONDICHERRY I had a restaurant name called BANANA LEAF'S KITCHEN For that restaurant I had approached for online promotions exclusively ZOMATO and also submitted all those documents properly around one month before bt till nw they didn't get live always saying waiting for approval from head office like that..in this way of responding I don't like its whether possible r nt openly say means I il move further...

Comments

Hello, To whomsoever it may concern,

Request you to look into this issue as the Zomato account is locked for no reason and there's nothing the customer care team can do about it. Additionally, find the root cause and let know the reason to get the account Banned.
This was outrageous when I ordered food & I almost receive the quarterly of it. I order 20 rotis & recieved only 5. Ordered a full plate of a gravy dish & a mixed veg. Recieved quarter of it too. I know this is going to get resolved with no serious after effects whatsoever but I'm going to write my grief everywhere. This was a prepaid order.
My order rs 162rs dedited on zomato but my order not accepted plz refund my money

And order food not delever to home and my .. rrs dedited plz refund my. Money

This not good your service andand order reciv servis...refund my money
Dear Sir/madam,
From Thursday I am continuously going for zomato delivery executive at janakpuri delhi office.but always they say we don't have/give bike. work by cycle or get lost.
even no water was there to drink.
Due to some issues...i have cancelled my order... But without penalty i can't order more

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - not activating the restaurant live