Zomato — order rejected and money not refunded

Sonali Manghat on Jan 19, 2020
I placed the order, my address was right but with my original address, 1 wrong address was written by mistake (Abc apartment sector 11 sector 25) they have rejected my order and are not refunding my money. An unprofessional person called and laughed and told me that order has been rejected and money is not refundable and he disconnected my phone. Zomato chat customer care is also not helping me.
How can they not refund me. A cancellation charge is fine but they are keeping my full money. This is unethical and wrong. A business is nothing without ots customers, we should be their top priority. If they can't solve a customers issue what is the use then. They make baseless and wrong policies and cheat customers of their hard earned money.

[Jan 20, 2020] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I made an order on 02/01/2020, order didn’t go through and got a message stating the amount will be refunded in 2-7 business day however, I still haven’t received the amount yet. Here’s the order id: [protected]. Worst experience, not gonna use Zomato again.
Ordered rolls and gave 500rs to delivery boy. He told i have no return . So he told me that I will transfer you the amount through Google pay .But now he is out of contact with me.

His personal number is [protected]

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - order rejected and money not refunded