[Resolved]  Zomato — ordered food not delivered and no support

I ordered (order no [protected] )food through zomato around 10 pm today 1 Jun 2019, and after waiting 1 hr I saw the status, it was showing order being prepared.then I called to hotel they said food prepared but agent not arrived but app was showing agent is waiting in hotel. Then after chatting with zomato app arranged one more agent.the hotel given food to the agent (Deeraj -[protected]). I called him he said am on the way to your home.after waiting some time u called him, not picked up.and in the app he was moving to different area.we were very hungry and the Time is around 12 am.he not at picked. I chat to zomato, they simply said the agent not able to deliver and if want arrange any other meal.finally I itself went to same hotel and get the food by again paid me.How the zomato is playing here.we are paying for the food but zomato people eating that food. These and all needs to be punished..

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-02 08:41:17
Why it is marked as resolved.what solution you given to me. And did you confirm with me whether it is resolved.no email I get and no call.they are doing Fraud or what.no solution no call simply closed compliant.

[Jun 02, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0