[Resolved] Zomato — ordered pizza from zomato app and paid zomato and not received food

Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Kunal Deep Shrivastava on Sep 18, 2018
Hi that the same happened to me... I ordered dominoz pizza by zomato paid online and after 30 min i got call from dominoz they told me they can not deliver to my address like happen same with you and when i asked for money back they told me you have not paid to us by the way your order is cash on delivery this is what dominoz mentioned to me and when i initiated the chat with zomato they told me i have not made any payment to them they entirely lied even though i was having my online prove of transaction due to my tight schedule i ignored this. Because zomato did not helped me.. So after 3 days i approached to my neighborhood frnd.. He is working in zomato i shared my concern and my number... Later on he called me and told me yup i checked for your order you paid but did not recieved pizza... Then he placed a refund from his side i got my money back.. But here the point is why zomato denied it for dominoz for giving support... Why do dominoz denied me and told me it was cash on delivery and later on over the chat zomoato it self denied that i made an payment to them... Why? Why?... All this makes me frustrated and i considered my self as an fool by using zomato... My registered no is [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2018

[Sep 18, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response, Oct 02, 2018
Hey, please share the order ID so that we can get this checked.

Comments

I have ordered 1 item and it said it contain other two items free. but when others two werent there. i had ordered veg hakka noodles which contain spring roll +salad free. but in final order they didnt kept them. i have added below photo also for proof. kindly help me. zomato is always cheating with customer.

My order is cancelled with out informing and refund will take 7 days why so is this the customer service you provide to the people

Why your services are so worst for which customer is not responsible and your are not doing any charity or doing it for free and after being charged why your are irresponsible
I have ordered on zomato and while transaction is being processed i have cancelled it. I have started new transaction and paid the amount. Amount was debited twice. Im sure i have cancelled the transaction first time. I didnt get my money back and card was debited twice please look in to it and give refund as soon as possible.
I had orderd food through zomata and paid money through debit card online My amount as been debited from a/c but not confirmed the order please refund my amt 730 rs

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - ordered pizza from zomato app and paid zomato and not received food