Zomato — worst service by zomato, support guy cancelled my order without intimation

Hi, i had a long day and came home with full hunger. It was 11:30 i ordered food in punjabi affairs. Waited for an hour to get it, but it didn't. Contacted the support guy and asked for help. He said delivery boy not picking the call. I just told him that i want my money back. Then he cancelled the order without intimation. I asked as a matter of inconvenience caused because of delay in delivery i asked for refund. But support guys cancelled the order without intimation. I was hunger like anything. It became 1'o clock in the night. I did not have my dinner. Almost dying with hunger. Is this kind of service that zomato does? Make your customers starve with their services. Delayed delivery and brainless support people. Finally they ruined my dinner any my entire night. They give least value to the customer satisfaction. As a matter of inconvenience caused and made me hungry entire night because of zomato worst service, i demand a compensation of 20000 rupees.

[Jan 29, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zomato