Zomato — zomato has disabled my account fraudulently

Jineshshah04 on May 26, 2019
My zomato id is jineshshah04. Zomato has disabled my account for online ordering giving a reason that they find my account as suspicious account. I would like to inform that i had bad experience in 2 of my last orders for which i lodged complain but they didn't solve it within given time. So i lodged the complain again as my previous complain was not solved. But now they are telling that they have disabled my account because i lodged that complain again.

Also i had rs.262 in my zomato wallet which i'm not able to use as it is blocked. This is cheating. None of my complains were fake. For both the complains, i also had shared live photos to provide evidence. And now, they are not replying also.

[May 26, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jineshshah04, May 27, 2019
I have still not received any response
Updated by Jineshshah04, May 29, 2019
Still no response

Comments

My account is blocked by Zomato bcz I followed up on my issue were I was promised credit refund and that didn't happen I've sent multiple emails stil no response and my Zomato app is locked from one week

I placed food order two times. Both times my money debited from account but order not placed. & now I'm not able to complaint about this. Coz zomato not provide that option.

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - zomato has disabled my account fraudulently