Zomato — zomato order not fulfilled

Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 naveen0202 on Jul 28, 2019
I have ordered food from zomato at 1.32 pm 27th july 2019, but it was not delivered. I called valet person. He was not taking up the calls and even disconnected sometimes. I got calls from zomato saying they are unable to reach the restaurant but when i spoke to the restaurant"good bowl" they confirmed that the order is ready. Also, whenever i got the call from zomato it got disconnected in less than a minute. I am attaching screenshots which has call logs in which i called the zomato valet and the other screenshot has the order id and other details related to order. I am not able to reach zomato chat support as well.

I tried calling zomato customer care whole day by there was no response over call or on chat. And now the food which i never got is showing as delivered after 10 hours. Please find the screenshot attached.

Why am i not able to speak to customer care on chat.
Why does it show that it has high amount of credit activity based on dispute, is that my fault. I order on daily basis and if the order is not fulfilled, you guys cannot block or stop my conversation to chat support.

This is really very unethical and wrong which is done by zomato. I have been using zomato since long time and minium of one order is placed daily from my mobile. I am really disappointed with the service i have got today.

zomato order not fulfilled

[Jul 29, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - zomato order not fulfilled