Zomato — zomato valet and customer support

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Manishabera on May 16, 2019
I ordered from zomato and the order vale was 300 but i didn't have change of 500 so i asked zomato support repeatedly to ask my assigned zomato valet to carry change. Then the zomato valet comes to deliver my order and starts shouting at me why don't i have the change ready for him and how can i expect him to get change for my order and started abusing me verbally when i said i can't help it since i don't have the change at home. Then he leaves with the food and zomato customer support calls me and says i have to give the change to the delivery guy orelse i will have to pay a huge fine if the delivery guy has to give me the change and starts shouting at me again. Then in seconds the zomato valet comes and gives me the change and says now you pay the fine # and laughs and leaves and now i have to pay a fine. My question is what's with the attitude of customer support and valet? Aren't they supposed to be polite and well trained not shouting unnecessarily like this? And taking out their frustration on customers? What is happening?

[May 16, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - zomato valet and customer support