Zomato — zomato zomato blocked my account

My zomato account has been blocked and when i tried to contact the support system they are not responding. When i asked for the reasons it was due to repeated complaints and reporting. But thing is that i[censored]r level of service is satisfactory then why would i report. What for all my account is being blocked. I need my account to be unblocked and i have around 300 zomato credits in account linked to that.
My zomato account was linked to my mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
zomato zomato blocked my account

[May 08, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I ordered chicken tikka Biriyani from charcoal eats.and see the packaging and quantity, it was surely not from charcoal eats.

I have ordered food from zomato i call restaurant they say they didnt know about my order and they even start preparing your order... And when i see back it got cancelled what is this my hard earned penny got wasted.. It al in less than 1 min. What is this give my money back... My order no. [protected]

Zomato credit was added automatically to my account from unknown sources. Then at night Zomato blocked my account. When I emailed them about this, they said sorry they can't unblock my account. I am Zomato gold member

I have orderded food from avtar baker and tasty treat in baddi Himachal pradesh. But my order get cancel and i am not recieving my moneyback. Refund my money in my bank otherwise i am put case on consumer court against zomato..attaching photographs for your refrence..

Email [protected]@gmail.com