[Resolved]  Zomato.com — misbehaviour attitude towards customer

This feedback is regarding order no. [protected] from burg beez name restaurant i placed the order @ 1.16 am and the order should be delivered before 2.16 am but i kept trying chatting to the executives o[censored]r management they kept sayong 10 min. 5 min. At 3.10 am a delivery person came to my door and said "u ordered from top floor i am tired of coming to u this is the person of this area" being listening to him i was trying to reach zomato customer care number the delivery man angrily told me that he is getting late but this statement broked my patience level and i told him to cancel the order when i told him to cancel he shouted at me angrily and created a scene in my building while my neighbour also came out. I reported the case with executive on call and he promised me that i will get a call back after 5 min. From higher departments i waited for 15 no body called me up after that i tried customer care again and when i talked with ur executive whose name is suraj. And told him about scenario and request him to transfer the call to supervisor team leader and any one who is responsible to respong with the customer when employee cant solve customer's issue the executive directly told me that there is no supervisor no manager no higher authorities i am the only person right now and the way he talks was ridiculous i have recording too and u too have my call recording at ur wfm quality dept. Hear that call and then arrange a call back on my number with only higher dept. I already placed a police complaint against the restaurant where i ordered via zomato the action will be taken against the restaurant and u guys will surely have to answer for it too so i am just waiting for morning if i get the call back and gets a apologizing words and actions from ur hand then i will take back the f. I. R otherwise i will take this case to consumer court too..

With regards
Danish khan

misbehaviour attitude towards customer
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2017
Updated by customerreview Nov 29, 2017
this feedback is regarding order no. [protected] from burg beez name restaurant i placed the order @ 1.16 am and the order should be delivered before 2.16 am but i kept trying chatting to the executives o[censored]r management they kept sayong 10 min. 5 min. at 3.10 am a delivery person came to my door and said "u ordered from top floor i am tired of coming to u this is the person of this area" being listening to him i was trying to reach zomato customer care number the delivery man angrily told me that he is getting late but this statement broked my patience level and i told him to cancel the order when i told him to cancel he shouted at me angrily and created a scene in my building while my neighbour also came out . i reported the case with executive on call and he promised me that i will get a call back after 5 min. from higher departments i waited for 15 no body called me up after that i tried customer care again and when i talked with ur executive whose name is suraj . and told him about scenario and request him to transfer the call to supervisor team leader and any one who is responsible to respong with the customer when employee cant solve customer's issue the executive directly told me that there is no supervisor no manager no higher authorities i am the only person right now and the way he talks was ridiculous i have recording too and u too have my call recording at ur WFM QUALITY DEPT. hear that call and then arrange a call back on my number with only higher dept. i already placed a Police complaint against the restaurant where i ordered via zomato the action will be taken against the restaurant and u guys will surely have to answer for it too so i am just waiting for morning if i get the call back and gets a apologizing words and actions from ur hand then i will take back the f.i.r otherwise i will take this case to consumer court too..
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet