Zookr.in — smart watch

kush4001 on Apr 19, 2018
I had ordered smart watch from zookr.in website on 14th april 2018 and i received smart watch on 17th april 2018.

The product value is rs. 1799/-

Actually, i had got some smart watch video with link on my fb account and had clicked same and bought from zookr.in. But when i had received the product, the product is totally different. Not a single similar thing with ordered smart watch. The received product is very cheap (Lower) quality watch. Which is not acceptable at any more.

I mailed zookr.in for the above matter with photos & video. I also attached the actual screen shot of originally shown smart watch from my fb account. After submitted each and every proof they said "we can't do anything, we don't have return policy".

The zookr.in is a definatlly fraud site and they are cheaters.

I also attached photos & video of the same to this complaint.

Image 1 :- there is a screen shot which has been taken from my fb account link. The same link i had clicked and shown and the same product had ordered from site.

But i received totally different product.

Image 2:- there is received smart watch, which is a very cheap and lower quality of product.

I request you please do needful and i demand for true justice.

smart watch
smart watch
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Do not get fooled by the claims by this website, If you purchase anything from this website….You will definitely regret… !!! They sell cheap defective chinese products & don’t provide any refund or exchange.

I had purchased a smart watch – (Vapor KW98 Smart Watch) from this website, lured by the magnificent claims they made about the product features. Despite this being a relatively new e-commerce player in the market with no proven credibility, I got swayed & purchased a smart watch from this site.

The product was delivered after 6 days. To my surprise, the product delivered was of very cheap quality & did not look like what was shown on website before placing an order.
There was no user manual with the product. Still I figured out on my own how to configure it. Then the real ordeal started. The microUSB post provided on the watch was not of proper size & was not able to hold the charging cable. I tried different charging cables & still the watch was not getting charged.
The battery got discharged within two hours of first use & since then I was unable to charge the battery due to defective microUSB port. I immediately sent an email to Zookr explaining the issue; they asked me to send the video & picture of the watch depicting the problem. Their customer care number is never attended by anyone, it is virtually non-existent.

Two days later they sent me an reply that they would not refund/exchange a product as it is not in their policy. It was a blatant lie. The policy mentioned on their website clearly mentions the clause of return policy. The product I received has manufacturing defect (which I had proven with the help of video) & yet they blatantly said that the product can not be returned.

Hence, do not get fooled by the claims by this website.

They sell cheap Chinese products at exorbitant price & then there is non-existent customer care service & they shamelessly go back on their word and blatantly refute the claims they made on their website.
I got different product.. Totally difference. This is cheating zookr. In.. I will complaint in consumer court
I got a zookr watch today for 1999 and its not charging at all. Its also a different watch than what was shown on the site while i booked.Where do i complain and whats the customer care num?
The same problem with me, they are not even responding to my mail.
May watch is not working you are farod company plz dont do like this .i have bay the smart watch but it not working i call to custamber his not reshiv to my call what i do ...plz call me my n

Big big cheaters,
So - minus 100 rating
Never buy here,
They send very cheap products not the product they show on website,
I am going to put a criminal case on them and see that they shutdown this cheating business.

Zookr.in - smart watch