[Resolved] Zookr.in — wrong product delivered 1

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 sumer saini1 on Nov 13, 2018
1st Nov I have order below mention product (vapor kw77) watch thru prepaid payment but now today I have receive order and open packet i am shocked after looking watch because this watch deferrent and I have order deferrent as per your website you have so I have receive wrong order please replace or my money back urgently (Tracking ID: [protected]).

wrong product delivered 1
wrong product delivered 1
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2018
Still not resolve automatically show resolve.
Updated by sumer saini1, Nov 13, 2018
Still not resolve
Updated by sumer saini1, Nov 13, 2018
Still not resolve

Comments

Received wrong product

Customer care people telling me to use delivered product it is good.

I had ordered for Phatom 4G smart watch ( Round dial ) but received very cheap device which don't have any features.

Don't buy any products from zookr.

1st Nov I have order below mention product (vapor kw77) watch thru prepaid payment but now today I have receive order and open packet i am shocked after looking watch because this watch deferrent and I have order deferrent as per your website you have so I have receive wrong order please replace or my money back urgently.(Tracking ID: [protected])

sumer saini1's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 13, 2018
Still not resolve automatically show in resolve
I ordered for the product model VAPOR KW77 Smartwatch but received wrong product. After my persistent follow up for exchange, they arranged picked up and sent me again yet another wrong product, which is also a dead product. Picture of product as displayed in the website and product received are attached for everyone to see!!

I request zookr to replace the wrong and dead product with the product as displayed shown above or refund my money immediately.

Zookr.in - wrong product delivered 1