Zoom Car — additional charges of late fee and no credits added

Sri Swaminathan Vanarasi on Mar 8, 2018
Hi team,

I have been writing emails to you guys many times, yesterday and today. Only once i was able to talk to the customer care representative and was told that there was no clear communication on the change in drop process when we extend the booking. He agreed to waive off the fee charges and also reimburse the cab bill as well. But now i see from the app showing the outstanding amount. Based on the message from zoom car ”hi there. For your booking jps62r9y0, 500 zoomcar credits could be all yours if you return us the car with a full tank! We will also reimburse you for the fuel bill in addition to it. You can use these credits in your future bookings with us." i had filled full tank while returning the car but no credits have been added and also no waive off done on the late fee as it was not my fault. I am a customer of zoom car for more than 3 years and made more than 15 bookings with zoom car and now i feel zoom car has pathetic customer support and next time i would definitely try with other options for self drive available in market. I would request any of you to please call me on my registered mobile [protected] or alternative number [protected] to discuss and finalize the stuff.

My registered email id is akshaybansod90@gmail.com.
My booking id jps62r9y0

[Mar 08, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Zoom Car - additional charges of late fee and no credits added