Zoom Car — car condition are pathetic no alignment poor breaks.. no care support.. playing with customers life..

Plot no 19 new om shanti layout prabhat nagar narsala nagpur 440034, Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 Swapnil sunchwar on Jun 23, 2019
I have made booking on 22 june 2018 with zoom car.. The car condition is so pathetic no alligment poor breaking... When i call customer care for support.. They said their is no other car so we can't provide other car.. And not ready for refund also.. They making customers fool.. Now i want to cancel my 24th june booking.. But they said i ll charge 100% cancellation charges.. This is so cheap thing... No customer support only making customer fool. Pethetic. I need my money refund..
I have attached my booking id...

[Jun 23, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Hello Swapnil,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about your disappointment with the service.

With regard to the booking ID JPS6BT9YB, we see that you had raised an escalation regarding the vehicle condition during the time of booking. Our team has also addressed the concern.

However, we will surely recheck on the vehicle condition and we will ensure that necessary action is taken.

With regard to the booking ID JPS6B2PQ2, we see that the booking has been cancelled and the cancellation charges are levied as per policy.

We regret we will not be able to provide a refund for this booking as it is a deal shack booking.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

Sowmya
Updated by Swapnil sunchwar, Jun 25, 2019
Dear soya,
After raising escalation your concern team didn't help me... I have call 10 times for help but they didn't help me.. They said we can't do anything...they said Aapko jo krna h kr lo... I am traveling with my family and we are feeling unsafe during ride, if you don't have car so don't take booking don't play with the life of customers.. And due to bad experience I have cancel my upcoming booking also... So I need my refund..
It's all your and your car fault.. Why I suffer for the same.. We paid money for your services not for harassment... If you not resolve my concern I have to take hard action against you... ll go with this concern
to social media also
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Hello Swapnil,

We did go through your point. Unfortunately, the booking made is a deal shack booking.

As per policy if a deal shack booking is cancelled, no refund shall be processed.

We regret we will not be able to process a refund for the booking.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

Sowmya
Updated by Swapnil sunchwar, Jun 27, 2019
What about previous booking..
Is this your company policy to provide such a bad condition car to the customer...

You go through the condition of Ford Gigo MH14 FC 5095 don't play with the life of customers..

AT the end win win situation is for company only. Cheater Comapany..

Zoom Car - car condition are pathetic no alignment poor breaks.. no care support.. playing with customers life..