Zoom Car — car rental- pathetic

yog99 on Jun 21, 2019
Dear Zoomcar, please "grow up".
I can relate the business model of Zoomcar or any orher self drive rental service because its based on success internationl model (outside India). But do you maintain international standard of quality?? Need a reality check.
I had booked Ford Endeavour (booking ID JPS6BH4N7) 2-3 months before for special day and when the day arrived, exact pick up time, 3 O clock, when I am there to pick up, you claim Endeavour is not drivable. For real, wow??
I planned, took off from office and reached and what I get, a joke.
Irony of the matter, you try to compensate with 500 zoomcar points credit? For all that advance planning, time off form office and all? May be you can deduct some 2k from my money ( which you are obliged) to refund and upgrade your standard?
I wish one get perished if one does not keep up what has been claimed for.
See attached snapshot for all these non-sense.
...
YJ

car rental- pathetic
car rental- pathetic

[Jun 22, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Hello Yogesh,

Greetings!

We did have a check and see that one of our executives reached out to you and addressed the above issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to serve the booking with the booked vehicle owing to vehicle shortage. Hence, our team suggested an alternate vehicle, as you were not happy with the suggested vehicle, the booking was canceled. We are already working on our negative inventory to ensure such escalation are reduced and we serve well to our customers.

Appachu