Zoom Car — charged falsely

Azeem26750 on Jun 10, 2019
Firstly not at all satisfied with your company I booked a swift automatic but I got Tata nexon manual and the area which I was sent to was totally absurd and people started misbehaving as soon as I reached there. Secondly the car was returned in same clean condition as before. Thirdly I have not over speeded the vehicle to be exact I didn't even touch 100/km and I got scammed this is not how you treat your customers either fix your sensors or don't scam your customers. I've seen very bad reviews after coming back and checking about your company on Google. Hoping to see a positive reply from your side.

They have charged me 7133 rupees for no reason at all they took all of my deposit money that was 3000 rupees I've been trying to call CUSTOMER CARE and the CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES does not answer my calls I even tried to contact them through email but guess what they didn't even reply me back there also. Resolve this asap.
-EXTREMELY NOT SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

[Jun 16, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
Hello Azeem,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble that you had to go through, and we are sorry if there is any discrepancy in the charges. Kindly share the booking ID to have a check and assist you with the same.

Regard
Wasim
Zoomcar
Updated by Azeem26750, Jun 27, 2019
JPS6BATLW is my booking ID please resolve it asap.

Zoom Car - charged falsely