Zoom Car — damage charges levied for damages not created.

Sumitra123 on Mar 6, 2018
Recently booked a zoomcar, booking id: jps62umnd.

The car was returned in picked up and dropped at a place mentioned. The next evening we were charged damages fees. Unlike the traditional parking lot drop, this was to be dropped in a road. After multiple calls and emails to the customer care on what the issue was, they replied after 10 days with the actual damage. It was paint off on the bumper. During our ride, we did not bump the car anywhere nor was it touched by any vehicle. So i asked them for proof that this damage was there at the time of our car drop off. The response was it is a confidential information on how they know it is a damage created by my booking and cannot be shared with anyone. Also, they would legally prosecute me.

Also, the customer care is not ready to give me this information in writing about the legal actions and their confidential confirmation on how they determined that the car was damaged by me. Since the vehicle was to be parked on a narrow road, any vehicle could have bumped into it.

[Mar 06, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Zoom Car - damage charges levied for damages not created.