[Resolved] Zoom Car — delay in refunding advance amount

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Pranov Sarath on Dec 16, 2018
I have booked a zoomcar in bangalore from 1 december to 2nd december 2018. I have uploaded the fuel bill of 1000rs and the advance amount of 3000rs which is to be refunded to me. It's been more than 2weeks but the amount has still not been refunded to my bank account.in the app, it says refund initiated. The booking id is : jps6fiutb.

Similiary, i have booked a zoomcar in bangalore on 10 november to 11 november 2018. Even the refund amount of 2604rs has not been sent to my bank account. Booking id: jps646ctl.

I believe zoomcar is cheating me. It is more than a month since my first booking. Still the amount is not refunded by them.in the app, it says the refund has been initated. They still haven't given it back to me. Cheaters.

delay in refunding advance amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Dec 17, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hello Pranov,

Greetings!

We are sorry as you have not received the refund.

JPS6FIUTB - Upon checking, we see that you have uploaded the transaction receipt. Hence, we regret we will not be able to process the refund. Please share the fuel bills through our contact us page, we shall have a check and initiate the refund.

JPS646CTL - We see that refund has been successfully transferred to your bank. Hence, we request you to contact the respective bank and check on it.

Ramya. S

Comments

I have taken zoomcar pedl cycle on morning 9.30 am, and at 10.25 am my work done and I returned to zoompedl parking station and trying to end my trip it showing parking full, i tried almost 6 to 10 parking areas it showing same and my trip is not going to end. Due to this cycle i got miss my train.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018

Hello Vemuri,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

We request you to kindly follow the below steps and raise the complaint, we have a dedicated PEDL team who shall check on the complaint raised and shall resolve the issue.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)

- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

In case you need any further details, kindly revert, we shall help you accordingly.

Wasim