[Resolved] Zoom Car — extra charges hyderabad, on 21 feb 20

Office No 81, 6th Floor, KK Market, Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Saurabh 82 on Feb 23, 2020

We had booked zoom-car in hyderabad, on 21 feb 20. We were charged around 7k inr extra, on pretext of extra k. M., when we had driven only around 20 km, and the car was with us for only couple of hours.

We will raise police and legal complaint for this, after filing an official complaint with zoom-car.

These people are cheats which we can make out from the number of complaints against them.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-26 05:57:45

[Feb 23, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Saurabh 82 Feb 23, 2020

Additionally they have even deducted our debit card, even without informing us, which is also criminal, for which we will also file a legal case. We will ensure that zoom-car pays for this scam.

Updated by Saurabh 82 Feb 23, 2020

Now the customer care is telling us that we have stolen the spare Tyre and for that the charges were deducted, for that.

I think zoom-car should stop their business in india when they cannot even validate these simple things, post the ending of the trip.

I will ensure that complete communication from zoom car is pasted on all social media site, so that everyone becomes aware about these scamster and post that will file criminal case against them for openly looting customers.

Shame on you zoomcar. I wish you also face this issue of being cheated by someone to the tune of 6k crores, so that you realize what it is to get cheated. I feel sorry for even the person who will reply back on this complaint ( with false supportings ) . You are working for a fraud company and a cheater will cheat everyone. Today it was my turn and your turn will also come soon. With such karma, these fraud firms will soon shutdown.

Zoom Car Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2020
Hello Saurabh,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the discrepancy in the billing. Please share the booking ID for our reference, we will check on the escalation raised and we will share an update.

Ramya. S