[Resolved] Zoom Car — extra money deducted for my booking and not replying to my complaint

Anshul Nuwal on Feb 12, 2020
I have booked a zoomcar on 9 october. That time, while making payment, seesion got timed out but the money was deducted.
For same, i am trying to reach zoomcar support, but they dont have any customer support contact number, neither they are replying to my emails nor giving me a call back.
They replied twice, but both times their response was not related to my issue and they are also asking me to share my personal financial details with them.

Zoomcar case # 1624543.
Email thread : [case:1624543] (Query related to billing and charges - invoice)
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2020

[Feb 12, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2020
Hello Anshul,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the amount is debited from your account. We see that our team is requested you to share the bank statement, therefore, we request you to share the statement so that we will have it validated and we will do the needful.

Ramya. S

Comments

Last 1 hour we are trying to ebd the trip.. Till now we are not able to do it.. Pathetic service no customer service as well
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2020

Hello Latha,

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the booking ID for our reference, we will check on the complaint raised and we will do the needful.

Ramya. S

Zoom Car - extra money deducted for my booking and not replying to my complaint