[Resolved]  Zoom Car — fake

I had book zoom car from 30th April to 1 may. First for the documents nowhere on there website it meno that you need to upload Aadhar card. I have booked car for 10:30 and 11:30 they call me and asked for an Adhar card. I have uploaded and my documents were approved. But after that the horror started. First the car was not parked at location. I have to find a car in tiny gully. Then the second program how to get in to the car. As car was parked in to a very tiny gully. It was parked in a wrong direction. I have to get in to a car from passenger seat. Then there were line road side food carts. Who refused to move. There was not even a inch space to move a car. Then the best part happened. Car was not starting. Then I called cc multiple times. But they where not able to resolve the problem. I was talking to Ms. Nivedita Jain. How was the most unfit for the job. To calm down the hassled customer. She had only one solution she cancelled my trip. This was my first and last time. I book Zoomcar. Horrible experience. Pathetic service. Most unreliable people. Fake.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Hello Shweta,

Greetings!

We understand your disappoitment here. Please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble that you had to go through. Kindly share the booking ID for us to have a check and assist you with the same.

Imran