[Resolved]  Zoom Car — Fraud

I did a booking yesterday and paid 6092 INR however zoom car never confirmed my booking stating the payment is not made. I have all the proofs from my bank that the payment was successful and have provided reference number too. I keep trying zoom cars but there is no human to talk.

Mr Greg claims the simplicity with Grandma. My Grandma is smarter than all of these. Process is simply complex !
Feb 27, 2017
Jan 27, 2017

Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chandrima Bose
I also have a booking id and they keep writing me mails stating the payment is not done. No body calls me to understand my problem, I am going to raise a fraud case against Greg Moran and his team. I do not understand we are in the technology era how is the possible that my payment is stuck somewhere were no body has clue.

BOOKING ID # JPS6VNR9B

DISTANCE TRAVELLED
? Mahadevapura
410 Free Kms
Security Deposit Unpaid.
BOOKING STATUS: Booking NOT CONFIRMED as payment not received.
Total Amount ₹ 4, 592
PAYABLE AMOUNT ₹
Zoomcar Customer Care's response
Hello Chandrima,

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share us your registered mail ID for us to check on your issue.

Regards.