[Resolved] Zoom Car — incorrect damage charges

New Town, West Bengal, India
 Bibhash Ghosh on Dec 26, 2018
I have video proof that the damage was there before starting my trip.
Initially, charges are withdrawn and i got my fuel refund but again at night, i got a notification that there is rs6500/- outstanding amount in my zoom car account. Booking id#jps64pdba. Post multiple follow-ups i didn't get proper justification of the charges.

I am attaching the video i have taken before starting of the trip.in the first 5
Second, i have clearly displayed the damaged rear bumper in the video. Video captured time: 12-sep-2018 07:48 am.

Zoomcar send me recovery notice without giving proper justification for the damage charges.in the recovery notice, it was clearly written that if i didn't pay the damage charges zomcar will start legal procedures. Hence i have paid the charges just to avoid legal procedures. But i want my money back as the charges are invalid.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2019

[Dec 26, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hello Bibhash,

Greetings!

We understand your disappointment here. Upon checking with the above mention booking ID, the charges have been confirmed after a thorough check. We regret to inform you we will not be able to reverse the charges here.

Imran