[Resolved]  Zoom Car — invalid damage fee

This is the third time when i am facing this issue. I booked a zoomcar and picked it from a spot under a bridge. I completely filled all the checklist and also uploaded the photos of damaged areas which were not updated before.
After the ride was complete, the zoomcar executive was there at the spot to pick the car. He thoroughly looked at every point of the car and asked me that chill out, you are free to go. Also i asked him to confirm again since i don't want any further problems regarding it. But voila, i recieved an email regarding damage fee of rs 4000
Its totally disappointing since i have faced this issue for my previous ride also for which the tortured me for around 20 days before confirming that the charges were incorrect. Totally disappointing
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-06 21:32:59

[Aug 17, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response Aug 21, 2019
Hello Tanish,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. We are sorry if there is any discrepancy in the charges. Please share the booking ID for us to have a check and assist you on the same.

Imran