[Resolved] Zoom Car — invalid excess km charges added

Musaab Mahmood Advocate on Mar 20, 2020
I will go through legal procedures to zoom car as fraud company and you by a big advocate in court through proof of start and end checklist pictures of km which i uploaded. You and your grand father will also remove invalid km charges. Aside of checklist i'm having gallery pic with date and time of km starting and ending trip and ur saying gps thing ur gps it's invalid u can't judge on that basis i'm having proof

I started 58867km at 2:55pm and ended at 58896 at 10:15am travelled
Total 29km check below in uploaded images with details date and time.

What you people are thinking to us foolish just harrase and torture them customers will fear and pay. I'm not that kind of guy u people will remember me if you don't remove invalid charges.. Providing bad condition cars not maintaing and adding invalid charges ur company is looting customers 😤😡

I'm booking police complaint against you and the company if my issue is not solved i will go through legal procedures i'm having proofs everything.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2020
I was so disappointed with ur service after contacting customer support and giving police complaint my Issue is Resolved .

[Mar 21, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Musaab Mahmood Advocate, Mar 20, 2020
My booking Id is JPS6NW0TT

Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2020
Hello Musaab,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. We did check our GPS records and see that you have driven extra kilometers, therefore, we have levied the charge as per the policy. unfortunately, we will not be able to waive off the charge as the levied charge is valid. Hoping for your understanding in this regard.

Ramya. S
Updated by Musaab Mahmood Advocate, Mar 27, 2020
Your GPS Records are wrong I'm having legal proofs of 29km Travelled in this Trip. Gallery picture of starting and ending km with Details Date and time.

Already I Booked a police complaint.

If you don't Remove charges soon.
I will Further go for Serious Legal Procedure against your Company Zoom Car

Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2020
Hello Musaab,

We did try to contact you, however, the number was unreachable. We did go through the image which is uploaded in the app while ending the reservation. We see that you have shared the end odometer which is captured at 3 AM, therefore, the charge levied is valid. We regret we will not be able to waive off the charge here.

Ramya. S
Updated by Musaab Mahmood Advocate, Mar 31, 2020
I think you people are not understanding and giving silly response my no is available contact me [protected] the time of car is invalid you can inspect the time in the car it's invalid. And this is my last message if you are again giving unwanted response for sure I will go through Legal Procedure and book a Serious case In court.

I'm having clear pictures with details date and time in my gallery and I shared screenshots above. And again u people saying time is wrong 3am in car blah blah things don't under estimate my patience.What u people r thinking.

Comments

I'm constable police officer the customer complained that your company added invalid charges My customer travelled 29kms he is having proofs pictures with date time this is unfair to treat innocent customers by adding invalid charges. I will book case against your company as fraud company looting customer if you don't remove his charges.

Zoom Car - invalid excess km charges added