Zoom Car — misleading charges

yash tibrewal on Feb 4, 2019
Hello team, i had taken a zoomcar with booking id: jps6fwr4t on 21st jan to travel pune to mumbai. However during my trip the rhs mirror got damaged. I conveyed this message to the customer support and was ready for pay for the charges. But now the company wants me to pay 10000 for the damages and they say i have caused various other scratches and dents on the car that were already present on the car before i took it. I provided them with proof of video and images i took before taking the car which clearly shows every detail of the car. The only damage i caused is the rhs mirror. The company also tried to charge me wrongly for extra kms which i never used. I sent them images of the odometer and only then they agreed to waive it. I am highly disappointed with zoomcar and their service. They are trying to charge me for damages i never caused. I am willing to pay for my mistake but only after they provide me with a bill showing the charges for only rhs mirror. I shall not bare any charges for the other damages not caused by me.

[Feb 04, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
Hello Yash,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. Upon checking with the above mention booking ID, the vehilce damage charges have been confirmed after a thorough check. We regret to inform you we will not be able to revers the charges here.

Imran
Zoomcar
Updated by yash tibrewal, Feb 04, 2019
full scam. ill make sure the social media has enough awareness about it. and they will think 10 times before choosing your company for any kind of service. charge me for my mistake and ill pay for it, if you try to cheat me and try to take money for scratches present on car before i will not accept it.
Updated by yash tibrewal, Feb 04, 2019
i have proof of the condition of the car before i took it in the video. the scratches and dents are visible. i honestly accepted my mistake of damaging the rhs rear view mirror. i am willing to pay for it too. but if you want me to pay you 10000 for it then there is no way im doing that. charge me for the mirror providing me a bill and ill pay for it. if you want to cheat me and try to charge me for damages not done by me then ill see you in court. cause this is cheating and fraud.
Updated by yash tibrewal, Feb 04, 2019
when i was picking up the car, your representative asked me to give my phone to enter the kms and condition of the car. he started ticking on excellent for everything. i stopped him and told him that the car is not in excellent condition and it has scratches. he said the guy who used the car before me has marked the issue and now i have to start as a fresh booking. its all a scam!!! you guys need to fix this issue. i am very very disappointed.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
Hello Yash,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. The charge levied on the booking is valid, unfortunately, we will not be able to reverse the charge. Hoping for your understanding in this regard.

Ramya. S