[Resolved] Zoom Car — money has been deducted from my credit/debit card but i didn't get any confirmation message / mail. has my reservation been made?

santosh stg on Dec 14, 2018
I have been subscribed swift car and paid rs.9999/- as subscription security deposit and the transaction id-txn#013021 dated[protected] and the time is 9;49 a. M. Now the problem is the amount paid subscribed car details are not showing in my subscriptions and i do not know how to pay the remaining amount. Please kindly let me know the process to pay the remaining balance
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 15, 2019

[Dec 14, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018
Hello Santosh,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did review your comment and this is definitely not the experience we aim to provide to our customers. Please share your booking ID at feedback@zoomcar.com, so that we check on the booking and we will do the needful.

Regard
Wasim
Zoomcar

1945
    Zoom Car - money has been deducted from my credit/debit card but i didn't get any confirmation message / mail. has my reservation been made?