[Resolved] Zoom Car — money has been deducted from my credit/debit card but i didn't get any confirmation message / mail. has my reservation been made?

santosh stg on Dec 14, 2018
I have been subscribed swift car and paid rs.9999/- as subscription security deposit and the transaction id-txn#013021 dated[protected] and the time is 9;49 a. M. Now the problem is the amount paid subscribed car details are not showing in my subscriptions and i do not know how to pay the remaining amount. Please kindly let me know the process to pay the remaining balance
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 15, 2019

[Dec 14, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018
Hello Santosh,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did review your comment and this is definitely not the experience we aim to provide to our customers. Please share your booking ID at [protected]@zoomcar.com, so that we check on the booking and we will do the needful.

Regard
Wasim
Zoomcar
Updated by santosh stg, May 03, 2019
I made zap subscription payment in 2 installments as options provided by the zap subscription platform.I made my 2nd payment dt.,[protected].But, the zap sales authorities who are not updating to upload KYC documents and car delivery address options in zap mobile App and in my zap Account.Kindly resolve the issue and I contacted so many times to the Zap sales representatives and customer care representatives and I made query every time they are requested to upload the screenshots of payment made and i did as required and suggested by them.But, till the zap sales representatives not yet updated the options to update the KYC documents.I communicated through so many e-mails to the Zap sales and this type of irresponsibility may leads to misrepresentation of the zap Subscription and zoom car company.Please, kindly deliver my subscribed Swift AT car through zap platform.

Zoom Car - money has been deducted from my credit/debit card but i didn't get any confirmation message / mail. has my reservation been made?