[Resolved] Zoom Car — my pedl trip is not ending at the pedl station -

Vrinda Goyal on Jan 3, 2018
I booked a bicycle at 7.30pm on 2nd jan'17 and ended the trip after 40 mins at the same station. I was under the impression that the trip had ended. Then i got a message at 12.30 to end the trip. Apparently, the trip cannot be ended at that station, i need to take it to some other station. I cannot do that because it is far for me and it is very late now. Please end the trip asap as i am still getting charged and i would be charged an outstanding.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Hello Vrinda,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share us the cycle number for us to have a check and do the needful.

In case, there is an excess deduction of amount debited from your Paytm wallet. Please share the below details, we shall have a check and process the refund for the same.

Cycle No:
Email ID:
Paytm linked mobile number:
Excess amount debited:

The escalated issue is a known bug, our team is working on fixing it so that customers have a hassle-free experience. Request you to share us the request details at feedback.freshdesk@zoomcar.com

Awaiting your response.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

It took More then 30 mins for me to End the trip, it was either buffering or giving timeout error

Zoom Car - my pedl trip is not ending at the pedl station -