[Resolved] Zoom Car — no response from zoomcar for more than 48 hours

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Raghuram Singh Kshatri on Dec 15, 2018
Hi team,

I have submitted a complaint about a completed booking. Except for the initial acknowledgement, i haven't received any communication for the last 48 hours.

Case: 1085834

Issue: the car's exterior and interior was very dirty while picking up. And the pickup checklist provided in the app has clean interiors set to no by zoomcar itself. I have called and informed the support about this and they asked me to get the car cleaned, if required, and upload the bill for reimbursement. But due to my schedule changes, i have not got it cleaned and returned the car as it is. And to my surprise, i have been charged a rs. 1000/- for cleaning.

What i do not understand is, why should i pay when the car was completely unclean and i have returned the same?

Could you please help resolve the same.

Regards.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Dec 15, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hello Raghuram,

Greetings!

We are sorry as the vehicle was handed over in such condition.

We did check and see that we have not received any mail from the case ID shared. Hence, we request you to share the booking ID for our reference, we shall check on the charge and revert on a priority.

Ramya. S