[Resolved] Zoom Car — outstanding amount for inconvenience

Sec 4 Udaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Kumawat rahul on Mar 15, 2019
Dear rahul kumawat,

This e-mail is with reference to the booking made by you with zoomcar through company's webpage/mobile app with the following details -

S. No booking id car provided start time end time pickup point drop off point initial rental security deposit outstanding
1 jps6f4m6w rj14te4281 7/03/2019 11:30 7/03/2019 22:30 993 sector-4, hiran magri, gyan nagar, behind gyan mandir school, udaipur-313002 993 sector-4, hiran magri, gyan nagar, behind gyan mandir school, udaipur-313002 684 0 10957

It has come to our attention that the car has been used in excess of the paid rental amount and in accordance of the agreement duly verified and acknowledged by you, you are liable to make payment of ₹10957 to the company. Please note that failure to make payment of the due amount will render you liable to civil proceedings and the company would be entitled to recover the due amount by attachment of your property (Movable/immovable) or otherwise. Further, willfully declining or making delay to pay the above said outstanding amount could also subject you to criminal proceedings.

We therefore request you to make payment of the aforementioned outstanding amount of ₹10957 within 5 days of this mail, failing which we shall be constrained to initiate against you civil and criminal legal proceedings as are warranted by law for recovery of the due amount. Please note that in accordance with the member agreement displayed here, duly verified and acknowledged by you, the company is entitled to recover all costs incurred in initiation of legal proceedings.

For zoomcar india private limited
Sd/-
Anitha rajasekaran
Signatory authority
This is the mail zoom car send me.
What i can do.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Hello Rahul,

Greetings!

Upon checking, we see that our team did inspect the issue and shared an update on the levied charge.

The charge levied on the booking is valid. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reverse the charge.

Ramya. S

Comments

I’ve picked baleno from zoom car on Thursday and returned on Friday night .i was charged damage cost, but I didn’t noticed any damage .i want to see the photos of car before and after my ride my order I’d JPS6FTG9A

Zoom Car - outstanding amount for inconvenience