[Resolved] Zoom Car — overspeeding charge

Varun Singh Rajput on May 10, 2018
Hi, i m naveen. I booked zoom car on 8th may. Everything was fine. We thought zoom car is best and affordable but on the next day when we went to handover the car, zoom car man told us that we are charged for overspeeding. This is such a fraud action. He didn't told us before giving us car. As this was my first booking with zoom car, i was not aware about speed limit and because of clear highway i might have crossed speed limit. I am a college student and this 2500rs is such a big amount for me. Please help me this time. And also we are not getting and customer care support.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2018

[May 10, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, May 10, 2018
Hello Varun,

Greetings!

We completely understand your concern here. Please note, we have a very strict policy towards over-speeding charges. Keeping in mind the safety of our customers we have set a limit on the speed. Hence, you have been charged for the same. The details regarding the fee is mentioned in our policy section and the same is mentioned in the booking confirmation email.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

No, rather than being concern about our safety you are focusing on money making fraudulently. You should set the speed limit in your cars or set alarm for overspeeding. Your team should atleast warn us before handing over car. I request you to return or lessen the deduction of overspeeding otherwise i will never recommend ZoomCar to anyone. Please respond.
Reply Or else i will lodge complaint in court

Zoom Car - overspeeding charge